Congratulations, you are beginning the exciting process of having a custom wedding gown made for you! To fully understand the process, and policies, please read the following carefully.
- Free quotes are available for custom work or alterations.
View Sample Contract
- After an initial consultation or correspondence in which you communicate to me what you are envisioning, I will draw up one or more sketches of possible designs to choose from.
- All major credit/debit cards, cash or check is accepted.
- Work will begin on your custom piece when a fitting has been completed and the first half of payment has been received. This is to cover the cost of materials and is non-refundable.
- All fittings and alterations are included in the cost of the dress.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Once I have begun making your dress, I cannot accept returns or cancellations.
-Full custom designs are available as my schedule allows. Please plan in advance 6-12 months for your piece to be made.
- Custom designed wedding gowns begin at ~$800. Please contact us for more details.